Welcome to the Friends Of Davenport House
Thank you for joining the Friends of Davenport House, we're really pleased to welcome you.
to go to our website.
As a Friend you will:
- Receive a regular emailed newsletter containing information about the surgery and general health topics.
- Receive invitations and have free access to presentations on health topics that interest you.
- Be part of the dialogue between patients, doctors and other medical staff on practice related matters, and have your say on local health issues.
- Contribute towards the purchase of additional equipment for the surgery (not funded by the NHS) which will go towards improving the service.
- Meet the doctors at the Annual General Meeting of the Patient Group.
All patients of Davenport House Surgery are eligible to become members of the Friends of Davenport House patient group. It is free to join but donations are welcome as described below.
If you would like to make a donation to help with the expense of running the group please click here. Donations can be made by BACS transfer, cheque, via the Charities Aid Foundation or PayPal.
If you were a member of the PPG and were paying an annual membership fee and would like to convert that into an annual donation please click here to see how to change your standing order.
If you paid your annual subscription by standing order to the Davenport House PPG on the 1st March as usual, we will transfer this subscription into the Friends Of Davenport House bank account in the next few days. However, it would be very helpful if you would fill out a Gift Aid Declaration, as described below with a date of the 1st March 2019, so that we can claim gift aid on this money.
If you are making a donation and are a UK taxpayer it would be very helpful if you would make a Gift Aid declaration. This can be done by completing the form which can be found here or by completing an onine declaration by clicking here.